Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Romário vs. Ronaldo Fenômeno

DEREK ROCHA

Posts Recomendados

1 hora atrás, Diego Tardelli disse:

Somente fiz uma crítica (talvez não muito construtiva kkkkkkk) da vontade de todo mundo tem de ter uma opinião quando não tem muito embasamento no assunto. Vc acompanhou, provavelmente, pra caralho o Jonas no seu clube. Se um menino gremista de 17 anos viesse falar que o Everton foi melhor do que o Jonas - ou até o contrário, comparando o tempo em que ambos jogaram pelo seu time, duvido muito que você daria tanta fé pra opinião dele. Ele acompanhou, sei lá, 4/5 jogos completos do Jonas no Grêmio, fica meio difícil da opinião dele ter muito embasamento. E obviamente, nós estamos comparando dois jogadores em espaço de tempo muito menos curto do que uma carreira inteira, portanto, mais fácil do que comparar RomárioxRonaldo.

Fora isso, claro que aceito a opinião de todo mundo. Aliás, nem tenho que aceitar. Mas não vejo o problema de falar o que eu disse, já que  é somente uma observação que eu acho pertinente nesse tipo de comparação. 

Mas é que tudo isso é muito relativo, aqui no fórum tem um monte de gente que acha que o Luan é craque, eu acho que ele não é. Por isso que não existe muito o certo ou o errado nisso tudo. Mesmo que um moleque de 17 anos venha falar isso pra mim, por mais que eu vá xingar ele e tratar ele mal, isso não me faz ter razão, nem ele.

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Olhei os dois nos seus anos gloriosos, vi toda carreira do Ronaldo e boa parte da do Romário...

Quem foi melhor? Ronaldo

Quem foi MAIOR? Romário...

Se tivesse que escolher um cara pra dizer quem vence a disputa? Romário com toda certeza!

POR QUÊ?

Ronaldo era potencia demais, pegava a bola e carregava, mas infelizmente as lesões comprometeram demais, somando isso com a falta de cuidados que ele teve com o corpo, limitou a carreira dele a 5 temporadas de alto nível... 

Romário foi artilheiro do Brasil aos 40 anos... Se o Ronaldo nao tivesse tido tantas lesões e se cuidasse mais seria maior que o Romário? Possivelmente... mas o "se" não entra na conta, e por isso não dá pra discutir mto...

Link para o comentário

• Diretor Geral
2 hours ago, ZaMBiA said:

E se pegarmos os "coadjuvantes" (Rivaldo e Bebeto), quem leva?

Acho que aqui a disparidade é um tanto maior... Rivaldo.

Link para o comentário

Também fiquei surpreso com a quantidade de gente falando que o Romário era melhor. O baixinho sem dúvidas é um dos maiores centroavantes da história, mas eu fico com isso aqui:

Pin by Jesus N on El fenomeno (With images) | Player quotes ...

E muito mais (vou colar algumas abaixo). Ronaldo é provavelmente o jogador mais admirado por outros (grandes) jogadores da história do futebol - mais que Pelé, Maradona, Messi, Cruyff ou qualquer outro. O melhor e maior 9 da história, sem sombras de dúvidas.

“The worst experience I ever had was playing against Ronaldo when we faced Internazionale in the 1998 UEFA Cup Final in Paris. He’s an incredible player. I have watched that game on video so many times since then, trying to work out what I did wrong. We lost 3-0 but I don’t think now it was my fault. Ronaldo was simply unstoppable. He is so quick he makes everyone else look as if they are standing still. Ronaldo is the hardest attacker I’ve ever had to face. He was impossible to stop.”
— Alessandro Nesta

“Without hesitation, Ronaldo is the best player I ever played with. He had such an ease with the ball. He is number one. Every day I trained with him, I saw something different, something new, something beautiful. That’s what makes the difference between a very good player, and the exception, who, for me, is Ronaldo. He was the best of all time, The Phenomenon. Before defenders and goalkeepers could understand what he will do, he was already far away. He was a one-off in terms of ability and had the skill to turn a half-chance into an incredible goalscoring opportunity. He was phenomenal when one-on-one with the goalkeeper. Those who saw him play know what I’m talking about. It’s not easy to put it into words, but I’m not exaggerating by any means.  He did what he wanted with the ball and didn’t have any weaknesses. When he decided to express himself with the ball, he did whatever he wanted. Technically, no player has impressed me more than Ronaldo. On a good day, it was impossible to stop him.There was no system or tactics that could stop him. It’s like that with a few players and he was one of them – he was fast and skilled. When Ronaldo had the ball, he ran at 2000 miles per hour. In most cases, you’re fast without the ball. He was fast with it.

– Zinedine Zidane

“My favourite Brazilian footballer of all time is Ronaldo. I was fortunate enough to play against him many times, and I was lucky enough to play against him before he got those serious injuries that affected his career. He was a formidable player, a sensational player. He was sort of like an alien because of what he could do on the pitch. The fact that a footballer like him is not remembered as the best player of all time is a great tragedy in my opinion. He had all the skills he needed to be the best ever.” 

— Gianluigi Buffon

“I played with him during his only season at Barcelona. It was in 1996-97, and for me that was the greatest year of his life. It was before the injury, and I really don’t think he has been the same player since. Back then he could beat a whole team on his own – he would go past players as if they weren’t there. I remember one goal when he took the ball from midfield and ran past eight players. It was crazy! I could not believe what I was seeing.” 

— Laurent Blanc

“I’d seen him on television at PSV and thought ‘wow’. Then he came to Barcelona. He’s the most spectacular player I’ve ever seen. He did things I’d never seen before. We’re now used to seeing Messi dribble past six players, but not then. He was strong, a beast. A kid as well. He was typically Brazilian, doing the samba in the dressing room.” 

— Luis Enrique

“If Romário, his predecessor, was subtlety, Ronaldo is exuberance. If Romário’s habitat was the penalty area, Ronaldo’s home would need to measure half the size of the pitch. If Romário is the past, Ronaldo’s almost cybernetic play belongs to the future.”
— Jorge Valdano, during the 1998 World Cup

“When he played for Barca, he was chosen FIFA World Player, (became) top-scorer, a lot of things that were unthinkable for a player of his age. He assumed that pressure, and won it all. I think he deserves even more respect than he receives.”
— Fernando Torres

“He has done what no other player could do in football.”
— Samuel Eto’o

“I play in Italy and everyone I’ve ever talked to there said that Ronaldo was the best player that ever played in Italy. For me he was the most complete player ever.”
— Miroslav Klose

“Ronaldo is a brilliant player and a phenomenon with whom I wouldn’t dare to be compared to.”
— Hernan Crespo (after replacing Ronaldo at Inter Milan)

“Whether he goes left or right, you don’t see the ball. It’s magic.”
— Marcel Desailly

“I remember the defenders were all afraid of him. That’s the word at the time of facing him.” 
— Alberto Zaccheroni

“Coaches recommended a second defensive line against him because everyone had the impression that Ronaldo would be able to lose his marker, whether it was with a sprint, or facing a defender directly.”
— Marcello Lippi

“He could do whatever he wanted with the ball. If he decided to score, then he’d score. He had strength, technique, and could play anywhere, on any pitch, against any opponent. He was above everyone else. What I saw Ronaldo do in that first season at Inter, *sighs*, well I’ve never seen anyone do that. He did incredible things with the ball, at such speed. Incredible”
— Sandro Mazzola

“Ronaldo was phenomenal. He proved that he was a cut above the rest that season. I remember his goal against Lazio – he took on the keeper and managed to put him on his back without touching the ball. It was incredible, but he did tricks like that in every training session. We were used to it.”
— Youri Djorkaeff, speaking about Inter Milan’s 3-0 victory over Lazio in the 1998 UEFA Cup final

“The Brazilian Ronaldo was the best player I played with. [ . . . ] The goal I scored against Fulham (during the 2002/3 season, when van Nistelrooy carried the ball from the half-line before scoring a neat finish), which was exceptional for me, for him it was more like his standard. His natural ability was far beyond anything that I’ve played alongside.”
— Ruud van Nistelrooy

“Ronaldo, the phenomenon, was the greatest player I have ever coached.”
— Fabio Capello

“What made Ronaldo different was his sheer physical strength. He is the best I have played with.”
— Luis Figo

“If we are talking about singular players, Ronaldo is one of the most singular ones. He can get no ball for the whole match and determine the match with one action of his.”
— Vicente del Bosque

“He creates a goal-scoring opportunity where it doesn’t exist. He needs no one to score; most strikers need the midfielders and their team-mates, but he does not. You give him the ball and he’ll score. He is so great with the ball, he is a phenomenon. A decisive player. It does not matter where he receives the ball. 50 meters from goal? It does not matter. In the last 25 meters there is no player like him in the world, with his demolishing finishing capacity.”
— Emilio Butragueno

Link para o comentário

12 hours ago, Dinheiro Tardelli said:

Também fiquei surpreso com a quantidade de gente falando que o Romário era melhor. O baixinho sem dúvidas é um dos maiores centroavantes da história, mas eu fico com isso aqui:

Pin by Jesus N on El fenomeno (With images) | Player quotes ...

E muito mais (vou colar algumas abaixo). Ronaldo é provavelmente o jogador mais admirado por outros (grandes) jogadores da história do futebol - mais que Pelé, Maradona, Messi, Cruyff ou qualquer outro. O melhor e maior 9 da história, sem sombras de dúvidas.

Mostrar conteúdo oculto

“The worst experience I ever had was playing against Ronaldo when we faced Internazionale in the 1998 UEFA Cup Final in Paris. He’s an incredible player. I have watched that game on video so many times since then, trying to work out what I did wrong. We lost 3-0 but I don’t think now it was my fault. Ronaldo was simply unstoppable. He is so quick he makes everyone else look as if they are standing still. Ronaldo is the hardest attacker I’ve ever had to face. He was impossible to stop.”
— Alessandro Nesta

“Without hesitation, Ronaldo is the best player I ever played with. He had such an ease with the ball. He is number one. Every day I trained with him, I saw something different, something new, something beautiful. That’s what makes the difference between a very good player, and the exception, who, for me, is Ronaldo. He was the best of all time, The Phenomenon. Before defenders and goalkeepers could understand what he will do, he was already far away. He was a one-off in terms of ability and had the skill to turn a half-chance into an incredible goalscoring opportunity. He was phenomenal when one-on-one with the goalkeeper. Those who saw him play know what I’m talking about. It’s not easy to put it into words, but I’m not exaggerating by any means.  He did what he wanted with the ball and didn’t have any weaknesses. When he decided to express himself with the ball, he did whatever he wanted. Technically, no player has impressed me more than Ronaldo. On a good day, it was impossible to stop him.There was no system or tactics that could stop him. It’s like that with a few players and he was one of them – he was fast and skilled. When Ronaldo had the ball, he ran at 2000 miles per hour. In most cases, you’re fast without the ball. He was fast with it.

– Zinedine Zidane

“My favourite Brazilian footballer of all time is Ronaldo. I was fortunate enough to play against him many times, and I was lucky enough to play against him before he got those serious injuries that affected his career. He was a formidable player, a sensational player. He was sort of like an alien because of what he could do on the pitch. The fact that a footballer like him is not remembered as the best player of all time is a great tragedy in my opinion. He had all the skills he needed to be the best ever.” 

— Gianluigi Buffon

“I played with him during his only season at Barcelona. It was in 1996-97, and for me that was the greatest year of his life. It was before the injury, and I really don’t think he has been the same player since. Back then he could beat a whole team on his own – he would go past players as if they weren’t there. I remember one goal when he took the ball from midfield and ran past eight players. It was crazy! I could not believe what I was seeing.” 

— Laurent Blanc

“I’d seen him on television at PSV and thought ‘wow’. Then he came to Barcelona. He’s the most spectacular player I’ve ever seen. He did things I’d never seen before. We’re now used to seeing Messi dribble past six players, but not then. He was strong, a beast. A kid as well. He was typically Brazilian, doing the samba in the dressing room.” 

— Luis Enrique

“If Romário, his predecessor, was subtlety, Ronaldo is exuberance. If Romário’s habitat was the penalty area, Ronaldo’s home would need to measure half the size of the pitch. If Romário is the past, Ronaldo’s almost cybernetic play belongs to the future.”
— Jorge Valdano, during the 1998 World Cup

“When he played for Barca, he was chosen FIFA World Player, (became) top-scorer, a lot of things that were unthinkable for a player of his age. He assumed that pressure, and won it all. I think he deserves even more respect than he receives.”
— Fernando Torres

“He has done what no other player could do in football.”
— Samuel Eto’o

“I play in Italy and everyone I’ve ever talked to there said that Ronaldo was the best player that ever played in Italy. For me he was the most complete player ever.”
— Miroslav Klose

“Ronaldo is a brilliant player and a phenomenon with whom I wouldn’t dare to be compared to.”
— Hernan Crespo (after replacing Ronaldo at Inter Milan)

“Whether he goes left or right, you don’t see the ball. It’s magic.”
— Marcel Desailly

“I remember the defenders were all afraid of him. That’s the word at the time of facing him.” 
— Alberto Zaccheroni

“Coaches recommended a second defensive line against him because everyone had the impression that Ronaldo would be able to lose his marker, whether it was with a sprint, or facing a defender directly.”
— Marcello Lippi

“He could do whatever he wanted with the ball. If he decided to score, then he’d score. He had strength, technique, and could play anywhere, on any pitch, against any opponent. He was above everyone else. What I saw Ronaldo do in that first season at Inter, *sighs*, well I’ve never seen anyone do that. He did incredible things with the ball, at such speed. Incredible”
— Sandro Mazzola

“Ronaldo was phenomenal. He proved that he was a cut above the rest that season. I remember his goal against Lazio – he took on the keeper and managed to put him on his back without touching the ball. It was incredible, but he did tricks like that in every training session. We were used to it.”
— Youri Djorkaeff, speaking about Inter Milan’s 3-0 victory over Lazio in the 1998 UEFA Cup final

“The Brazilian Ronaldo was the best player I played with. [ . . . ] The goal I scored against Fulham (during the 2002/3 season, when van Nistelrooy carried the ball from the half-line before scoring a neat finish), which was exceptional for me, for him it was more like his standard. His natural ability was far beyond anything that I’ve played alongside.”
— Ruud van Nistelrooy

“Ronaldo, the phenomenon, was the greatest player I have ever coached.”
— Fabio Capello

“What made Ronaldo different was his sheer physical strength. He is the best I have played with.”
— Luis Figo

“If we are talking about singular players, Ronaldo is one of the most singular ones. He can get no ball for the whole match and determine the match with one action of his.”
— Vicente del Bosque

“He creates a goal-scoring opportunity where it doesn’t exist. He needs no one to score; most strikers need the midfielders and their team-mates, but he does not. You give him the ball and he’ll score. He is so great with the ball, he is a phenomenon. A decisive player. It does not matter where he receives the ball. 50 meters from goal? It does not matter. In the last 25 meters there is no player like him in the world, with his demolishing finishing capacity.”
— Emilio Butragueno

Sim. Incomparável. Disparado o maior, no seu auge. E tem gente que fala que Romário foi melhor. Mais consistente? Sim. Melhor? Nunca. E nessa comparação eu coloco todos que vi jogar. 

Link para o comentário

• Diretor Geral

Sempre surgem os donos da razão nesse tipo de debate, hahahaha impressionante...

Link para o comentário

Óbvio que os europeus vão enaltecer mais o Ronaldo, ele ficou mais tempo por lá, sempre foi mais midiático e fez parte de times nostálgicos como os "galáticos" (fez gente admirar até o GUTI).

Link para o comentário

20 horas atrás, ZaMBiA disse:

E se pegarmos os "coadjuvantes" (Rivaldo e Bebeto), quem leva?

Rivaldo, apesar de a carreira dele em alta ter sido relativamente curta.

Link para o comentário

• 2 semanas depois...
On 5/26/2020 at 3:16 PM, Léo R. said:

"Gostava de ser mimado, e não recriminado". O Baixola era foda! Hahahaha. Adoro ler esse tipo de relato. 

Link para o comentário

Em 30/05/2020 em 23:32, Dinheiro Tardelli disse:

"Gostava de ser mimado, e não recriminado". O Baixola era foda! Hahahaha. Adoro ler esse tipo de relato. 

Foda, né? E pensar que ele provavelmente não se esforçava nos treinamentos e, mesmo assim, era muito superior aos demais...

Link para o comentário

Arquivado

Este tópico foi arquivado e está fechado para novas respostas.

• Conteúdo Similar

• Guilherme Faria
      Por Guilherme Faria
      https://www.fogaonet.com/noticias-do-botafogo/abrafut-solta-nota-diz-ser-a-unica-associacao-de-arbitros-reconhecida-pela-cbf-e-convida-sindicato-dos-atletas-para-pronunciamento-conjunto-sobre-cpi/#google_vignette
    • Leho.
      Por Leho.
      Morreu o maior jogador desse esporte, seu legado deverá sempre ser lembrado e enaltecido, pra que não surjam os "oportunistas de plantão" ao longo das próximas décadas pra contestar e/ou diminuir seus feitos e conquistas.
      Morreu Pelé, eterno Rei do Futebol. 😔
    • Henrique M.
      Por Henrique M.
      Primeiro tempo bem ruim do Brasil, muito engessado novamente. Acho que a preparação toda contou com a ideia de que a Croácia ia retrancar, mas, todo mundo sabe que não é assim que os croatas jogam. Alternam momentos de pressão e sabem quando tem que se defender. Enquanto isso, os únicos que estão se movendo do engessado jogo de posição do Tite são o Neymar e o Danilo.
      E grandes intervenções do TS no final da primeira etapa. Tenho dó de quem não gosta por causa de 2014.
      Vini apagado graças ao grande jogo do Juranovic na direita, marcando muito e ainda aparece nas costas do Vini para infernizar.
    • fabioaraujo89
      Por fabioaraujo89
      Alguém quer repercutir a entrevista do Sóbis dizendo que jogou de corpo mole pelo Cruzeiro lá em 2016 pra ajudar o Inter na luta contra o rebaixamento?
      https://www.google.com/amp/s/ge.globo.com/google/amp/futebol/times/cruzeiro/noticia/distancia-da-area-e-escanteio-mal-batido-sobis-revela-ajuda-ao-inter-em-jogo-pelo-cruzeiro-em-2016.ghtml

Pior que eu revi os melhores momentos da partida e (só pelos lances que tão ali, claro) achei que ele até jogou bem, deu dois chutes com algum perigo e um passe no final que gerou uma chance 😅
      Conseguem puxar de memórias outros casos em que ficou parecendo isso?
      O Fred, por exemplo, nunca jogava bem e nunca fez gol contra o Fluminense quando estava no Atlético-MG e Cruzeiro (a rigor lembro que fez um que foi anulado). E tem aquele famoso pênalti que o Felipe não pulou contra o Flamengo em 2009.
    • JGDuarte
      Por JGDuarte
      A postura do Neymar nos últimos tempos me passa a impressão de que ele já não tem mais tanta vontade de jogar futebol. Acho que o final de carreira dele vai ser parecido com o do Ronaldinho. Talvez ele volte ao Brasil mais cedo do que imaginamos e é até possível que isso o encoraje a jogar mais uma Copa, mas ainda há muita água pra rolar. O que pensam sobre isso?
  • Criar Novo...